When you play blackjack online it’s all about winning and having fun. Everyone knows that blackjack is a game of skill and it is entirely possible to win, hence the reason why any blackjack bonuses you receive from online blackjack casinos have wager requirements attached online casino games. These requirements are structured and in place to offset the risk that a casino takes by offering bonuses to its players. Games like blackjack & roulette may not count at all or count for very little towards meeting the requirement due to the very fact that you can beat the casino at blackjack. The wager requirements mean that you have to spend some time playing other games in order not to forfeit any winnings. As you effectively do not get any free money to play on blackjack, just an incentive to join the casino online that offers you the opportunity to play blackjack games online it is essential that you can play blackjack online with as much skill as possible in order to make whatever money you do spend as effective as possible and win as much as possible. With that in mind below are a number of steps that you need to be aware of in order to win at blackjack.
1. Keep your brain moving at the table and help you avoid losing focus from the cards.
2. Learn and make sure you memorize all of the information you can about basic blackjack strategy. You can’t go wrong with the math and odds if you follow basic black jack strategy guidelines.
3. Do NOT go along with your “gut feeling”.
4. When you first start playing blackjack you need to make one of the most important decisions which is your bankroll. Set a bankroll and then make sure you sit at tables with the correct stakes so that you don’t waste your bankroll at stakes that are too high.
5. Never use more than 5% of your bankroll. If you were to run into a losing streak you would not have enough chips left to recover the losses. Often new players play for a ridiculous percentage of their bankroll causing them to lose quickly.
6. Never bet more money than you can afford to lose. Blackjack is gambling at the end of the day hence there are no guarantees when you play any casino game.
7. Do not buy blackjack insurance. Insurance is perhaps the least understood of all the commonly available rules for blackjack. Insurance is normally a poor bet for the player, with a high house advantage, however you probably think that it’s a pretty good deal you stand a chance of getting your money back even if the dealer has ’21’. Its a bet if you are playing basic strategy to simply never take insurance. Saying that if you are counting cards then you may be able to detect situations where more than one-third of the remaining cards are ten-valued, and the bet is then a profitable one. So, unless you know the bet is favorable, just ignore it.